It’s a new year, which means there’s no better time to consider your future business aspirations and best available opportunities.
Whether it’s adding onto your already existing business platform or launching a new business venture, why not consider leveraging a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise opportunity in one of several available markets within the U.S.? I could go on and on about the company, from its success to its dedication to the communities in which franchisees and employees work and play, but instead I’ve made a simple list highlighting why you should invest in a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise.
5. The core values. Research any company and locate their core values on their website and in their marketing collateral. Are their values noble – and even lofty? Likely, but how do you know they are consistently taken to heart and lived out with passion and purpose, keeping them at the forefront of each customer interaction? TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has clearly illustrated examples of our franchisees, movers, drivers, and office staff genuinely caring for their customers and communities. Take a look at Justin following the Grandma Rule® (posted below), the 120 franchises who ran the Movers for Moms® program to support mothers each Mother’s Day living in domestic abuse or homeless shelters, or the check that was donated to the American Cancer Society (post below) as a result of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®’s donation of 10 cents of every move. The stories are real, and so is the dedication of each team member to this brand.
4. Corporate support. With more than 260 U.S. franchise locations, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® continues to expand across the map! In addition to the new and existing locations, our corporate office continues to grow and provide the most experienced subject matter experts on everything from financial tools to strategic marketing programs and tools. Dedicated teams are available to support franchise locations on the most critical aspects of the business to optimize each franchisee’s opportunity to become successful operators. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®’s headquarters also features a state-of-the-art training facility and offers a program which new franchisees and system managers are required to complete in order to launch a new marketing area. Upon graduating STICK MEN UNIVERSITY®, franchisees walk away with the tools, knowledge, and the confidence to run a successful operation.
3. The people. The people at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® are what cultivate a successful and fun atmosphere. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchisees and team members join with myriad professional backgrounds, and the company is big on hiring for attitude and training for skill. The combination of winning attitudes and proven processes make it the perfect equation. Lifelong friends and mentors are made every day, and the support franchises offer one another makes a solid impact on the system and its unique culture.
2. Technology. I know you’re probably wondering what technology has to do with moving. Actually, it has everything to do with moving! In this high tech world, technology actually makes our moving processes — from scheduling moves in the office to dispatching trucks to our customers — a more efficient and automated proposition. In the end this benefits the franchisees and, most importantly, the customers. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®/International, Inc. has spent millions of dollars during the past three years to improve the entire system and to set up future processes for optimal integration and adoption.
1. System success. The numbers don’t lie. Forty-eight straight months of growth and 32 consecutive record months. To put it into perspective that’s four years of company growth, a time which has been punctuated by many businesses experiencing a decline in performance. The processes, the people, and the company continue to evolve, pushing the envelope and moving TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® even closer to being the number one moving company in the world. Why wouldn’t you want to be part of something this special?
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the largest franchised moving company both in the United States and internationally. Currently there are more than 260 national locations and 1,600 trucks operating in the U.S.; in total, the company operates 280 locations and 1,800 trucks. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has performed more than 4.7 million moves since its inception in 1985. The company has seen consistent monthly growth dating back to December 2009 and more than 28 months of double-digit growth. Each location is independently owned and operated.