Are you feeling uninspired, under-utilized, or unchallenged in your current corporate leadership role? Have you thought about starting your own gig but never quite landed on the right concept? If you answered yes to either of these questions, it’s time to consider franchising as a potentially lucrative and highly satisfying option.
The key benefits for somebody like you, experienced and possessing business acumen and leadership skills, in becoming a franchisee typically are as follows:
- Many have gone before you! You can get to the market faster with a proven business model and focus on leading your location(s) to success in your particular market(s). Just do your research as every franchise brand offers their own blend of the Franchise Disclosure Document.
- You will understand how to look at business challenges and arrive at solutions more quickly utilizing the tools the franchise system provides. It takes out some of the guess work, trial and error, and wheel-spinning stress which accompanies most fresh start-ups.
- Even if you are learning a new industry as you launch a particular franchise, again, the fact that a model that should be able to demonstrate results (again, do your research!) fills in most of the blanks which are inherent if you don’t have one to work with out of the gate.
- There are franchisees who have gone before you and contributed to shaping the system with best practices only truly learned in the field. Some have commented this leads to great changes which might have taken much longer in a large corporate environment. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is fortified with over 25 years of change-making, plus testing and re-testing for process optimization across its operations.
- All of the above benefits put you in a place where you are driving success, as we like to say at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, versus defining it from scratch. You implement and lead on a day-to-day basis as the top person in a company (welcome to C-E-O!), plus maybe you get to test drive a new industry which, for business people looking to jumpstart their career in new spaces, can be an exciting proposition.
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, it has been our pleasure to help over 240 make career transitions to franchising. Many of our franchisees arrived from the corporate world seeking a new opportunity which included the chance to step into a top leadership role of company…theirs. As a system, we support this transition by providing high caliber operations, IT, marketing, and sales tools this audience is used to inside a corporate environment, plus they get the added benefit of learning best practices more quickly from other franchisees. We also provide a high level of transparency relative to performance metrics of every aspect of the business – from customer referral and satisfaction rates to lead flow and sales conversion to recruitment efforts and applicant flow. This data serves to give franchises a sense of where they fit in the overall system and individually to address year-over-year anomalies and the like. Our business reporting and performance dashboards help you find answers more quickly to making your business the best. Your business brain and experience will help you look at these reports and move fluidly and swiftly. And as a franchisee of this system, we consider you a partner in servicing the over 430,000 customers in 2013 with a 96 percent customer referral rate.
So, are you convinced you’re ready to take a look at franchising as a career opportunity? Whether yes or no, and whether TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is right for you, our Franchise Development Team will assist you in the exhilarating process.
For more information on starting your own TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise location and the performance information available to prospective owners, click here.