Here at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, success is not something that is expected or handed to our franchises, but is earned. Everyone within the company, specifically our franchise leaders, work from sun up until sun down to make their locations the thriving, growing businesses they are today. Any decisions or efforts we do are made with the best interests of our customers.
Looking back on the past year, it is safe to say that 2014 was a good year for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. We expanded into 38 states, opened a record number of new locations, welcomed new faces into leadership roles, and broke historical records. Well, maybe our company had more than just a good year. Perhaps we can say it was an unbelievable, wonderful, and incredible year for our entire system.
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and reflect on the success and record-shattering year 2014 was for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®:
- Officially operating in 38 states across the country and reinforced our position as the largest and fastest growing moving organization
- Twenty-four new franchises opened; we are stepping up the ante for next year, with an anticipated 30 new locations to open
- More than 40 current franchise owners expanded their TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® footprint into new locations
- We welcomed 15 brand new franchise owners joining the company from all different professional backgrounds ranging from a specialty physician, a former corporate office operations director, and an Air Force veteran, providing our company with even more business acumen and savvy
- Our new locations are growing at the fastest pace in company history
- Franchise Business Review ranked TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® fifth in services, ninth in overall system size of 100-249 units, and earned the #29 spot in the overall top 50 Best of the Best in franchises
- Thirty new franchise agreements were signed smashing last year’s record of 18, further expanding the brand with a new TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® location opening in the 39th state in 2015
- One franchise eclipsed the $1 million revenue mark for the month of June, the first franchise in our company’s history to achieve such high monetary gain in such a short amount of time
- Completed the largest move in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® history with 56 trucks to complete the job, securing an exclusive moving partnership with a nationally-recognized company
- Our average locations have grown at double-digit rates for five straight years and our overall average revenue per location is the highest in company history
- 298 locations set record highs in 2014
- We performed our five millionth move in June of 2014
- As 2014 comes to end we have had 60 months of consecutive growth as a system and 44 consecutive months of record growth
Needless to say, each and every individual within TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® worked with determination and dedication to this brand, propelling the company toward success. This momentum shows no sign in slowing or stopping next year, the year after, or any time in the future. Soon, we’ll see the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® name across the entire nation.
Like what you hear about the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system? Be sure and check out twomenandatruckfranchising.com for franchise opportunities.