What is it like to be a franchisee with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK? Each day is different, full of new challenges, and filled with opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
Our franchisees all operate a little differently within our brand based on what works best for their businesses, but one thing all of them having in common is helping people move forward in their lives with outstanding moving services and giving back to the communities where they operate. So what does a normal day in the life of a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchisee look like?
As we mentioned above, each day can be different as a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchisee,, but normal few standard, everyday tasks can include:
- Keeping an eye on franchise culture and atmosphere to ensure there is a healthy work environment at your locations
- Making sure your franchise location is in compliance with all regulations and guidelines from a corporate and state level
- Creating a fair work environment that promotes accountability, communication, and team development
- Using strategic business planning and tactics to help protect the brand, promote the brand, and drive success for your location
- Building relationships with other business owners and organizations in your area to help with participating and giving back to the community
We asked Franchisee Holly Stewart – who owns multiple locations in the state of Georgia – what her experience has been like as a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchisee, and some of the things perspective franchisees can expect when they start their own operation.
What should people know before becoming a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK franchisee?
“Even though you own the business, it’s still a full-time job. Being a franchisee in a franchising system gives you access to outstanding tools and resources and access to a proven roadmap of success, but at the end of the day it’s still up to you to make everything come together. I find it helpful to remember that as the business owner, I have to drive the ship and make the tough choices.”
What is the day-to-day like for you?
“It really can vary a lot from week to week, but it’s usually some mix of working with managers, putting face time in with front line staff to keep culture and accountability high, meetings with outside parties, and getting my work done.”
What is something people wouldn’t expect that comes with the job?
“It isn’t always the case, but there are times when you can have your cake and eat it, too. The business will reflect you over time and if you’re able to mold everything together, it can be a lot of fun.”
If you’re interested in learning more about what a franchising opportunity with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK could look like for you, visit our franchise development website, here.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first and largest franchised moving company in the United States. Let us help move you forward! For more helpful tips and information on moving services subscribe to our blog and like us on Facebook.